Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unicorns are everything that is awesome in life.

Today has had its ups and down, and it is only mid-afternoon, mind you.
It started off with school, which was fantastic. My only class today was Brit Lit, which was incredibly fun. Honestly, my literature classes have so far have consisted of the most sexual discussions I've ever had with a group of strangers. Undoubtedly, we always end up talking about sex, or naked women, or big, burly... Men. And other related topics.

After school, I came on home to a lovely afternoon to myself. I turned on my favorite TV channel, The Current, to watch my favorite documentary program: Vanguard. Today was an episode about Tiger Farms in China. It almost made me hate China/Asia, but my love for Asians overruled it... I mean, only a few Asians are destroying the lives of my favorite animal and selling their bones in wine, right? If you have no idea what I am talking about, watch this.
(Viewer discretion advised, it is truly a sad event.)

BUT THEN as I was perusing the internet I came upon something quite revolutionary in the gaming world, and by gaming world, I mean MY gaming world, specifically.
The Sims 3 Pets comes out in October, and with that, one of my dreams is fulfilled. There will be pets galore-- including and not limited to Horses (my favorite), dogs, cats, hedgehogs, rodents, birds, etc. I thought it was simply enough that they have an expansion pack for pets coming out, but the honorable workers at EA Games decided to take it one step further and INCLUDE this majestic and pure creature--
Click Here To See The Majestic and Pure Creature.

I can die happy now. Wait...
I will gladly die happy after I get to play this game for hours on end.

Yours,

D.T.