Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some people's kids...

Minions-

I have two jobs. One is at the pet store, the other is with elementary students everyday after school. I work with about 20 kindergarteners, and about 20 1st and 2nd graders. As you can imagine, it gets a little... interesting, per se.

Dialogue from this week so far:

Setting: Parousing through the Ripley's Believe it or Not book.
Child 1: Hey, is that a monkey?
Child 2: No... I think that is Abe Lincoln.

Setting: Girls Bathroom
Girl: (the last to leave the bathroom, I am following shortly behind her)
What IS that? *staring at leg*
Woops, I think I got pee on my leg!

Setting: Cafeteria
Child 1: You are my bestest friend in the world forever.
Me: Do you know what my name is?
Child 1: ... I uh, forgot.

I fricken love my job.

Yours,

D.T.